QSToolbox on Mobile Devices
Posted on November 21st, 2012QST
QSToolbox is browser based so it can be accessed through your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Use the form builder to create your own online forms and go paperless.
Use Quality Systems Toolbox on your iOS or Android mobile device to manage quality and safety on the run.
- Perform on-site inspections
- Add issues on site
- Identify recurring issues
- Reference previous problem resolutions
- Consult procedures
- Access user manuals
- Download forms (or fill-in online ones)
- Perform incoming goods inspections
- Outgoing goods
- In-process quality reports
- Workplace Health and Safety Inspections
- Deliver reports
- Examine trends
- all paperless!
QSToolbox includes a form builder so you can create the specific forms you need (or we can create them for you). You can then access them through your mobile device to enter data directly, eliminating paper and subsequent data-entry tasks. For more on the form-builder in QSToolbox, have a look at using registers.
NOTE: You will still need internet access for your device – e.g., Wi-Fi network, 3G, 4G.